The Fama 1650 band saw is used for large-scale grinding of fresh, chilled, and frozen meat of any type and type in meat processing shops and catering establishments ..
The unit allows high-quality and fast cutting of meat from fish, poultry and other animals with a neat cut line, without deforming and squeezing its fibers.
Working with the device is very simple: just set the thickness adjustment sheet to the desired distance from the ribbon web, place the meat carcass on the working surface and start moving it forward by pressing the pusher handle.
• When working with a saw, it is almost impossible to get any injuries.
• The unit is equipped with a quick stop mechanism for blade rotation and emergency engine blocking.
• The mechanism of the device consists of a belt blade with a blade continuously rotating in a circle.
• Cutting adjustment, cutting blade tension adjustment.• Machinery for professional use
• Painted aluminum casting
• National steel blade
• Large stainless steel worktop
• Push meat
• Calibrated pulleys
• Rapid upper pulley release
• Tighten adjustable blade
• Built-in cutting portioner
• Protection micro
• Certified device
• CE standards
• Made in Italy
Power supply (Volt / Hz) 230/50 - 230 · 400/50
Power (kW / hp) 1.10 (1.50)
Tape length 1650
Maximum cutting height 250
Cutting width 190
Working surface mm 410x410
Dimensions (mm) WxDxH 480x520x840
Net weight mono / three phases (kg) 33.0 / 33.0
Gross weight mono / three phases (kg) 36.0 / 36.0